Great events don’t happen without great volunteers!
Control Captains for all overnights are in place. However, there are still MANY opportunities to help make Cascade a world class event.
We need help in ALL of the following areas:
- 6/22 (Friday afternoon, Seattle) bike inspections, registration, drop bag check-in
- 6/23 (Saturday morning, Seattle) drop bag check-in, left luggage check-in, rider check-in at control
- 6/23, 6/24 & 6/25 overnight controls (Stevenson, Quincy, Mazama). Rider check-in, serving food (catered), mattress set-up/takedown, cleaning crew
- 6/23, 6/24, 6/25 & 6/26 on-course daytime controls (locations TBD)
- 6/26 (Snohomish) finish control workers
- sweep vehicle driver(s) – duration of event
If you think you can help (even if it’s tentative), please complete the form below. We promise not to hold your first born children hostage if you have to withdraw your interest.
Note: A * very limited number* of volunteers making significant contributions during the event may be offered the opportunity to join the pre-ride. Invitations to join the pre-ride are at the sole discretion of the organizer & RBA (Susan & Theo) and will *not* be available to all volunteers. Thank you in advance for your understanding.